CAMPAIGN TOOLKIT RESOURCES:
* All Print Assets: All posters are available as editable PDF’s – so you can add in your own message, corporate/company logo and dates – you simply need to have access to suitable editing software (e.g. Adobe Illustrator) and you’ll be able to customise them:- simply download them and add what you need!
* All Digital Assets: To download any of these assets, simply click on the image and select ‘Save image as’ to save it into your own laptop/PC/device as a JPEG or PNG file to use and further upload from your own laptop/PC/device.
* Need help? If you wish to access the Illustrator working files ( aka Graphic Design files) for any of these assets please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
1) eDM/newsletter header banner ( specs per Mailchimp content block – 600 pixel wide and height between 90 and 150 pixels)
2) Website homepage hero banner (specs per standard template – 1024×256 pixels)
3) Website leaderboard banner ( specs per standard advertiser, GDN – 728×90 pixels)
4) Website skyscaper banner ( specs per standard advertiser, GDN – 160 x 600 pixels)
4) Google Display Ads ( specs per google display static ads – 250 x 250 pixels)
5) Email signature banner – 650 x 90 pixels and not bigger than 10Kb.
1) Instagram Post – 1080px x 1080 pixels
2) Facebook post – 1200 x 628 pixels
3) Linkedin Post – 1200 x 1200 (desktop) 1200 x 628 (mobile) and/or background page: 1584 x 396
4) Twitter Post – from 600 X 335 to 1200 x 628 pixels
1) A4 poster (for Kitchen/tea room/Lunch room)
2) A3 Poster ( for office, board rooms, hallways, pinboards)